Improvised small-group performances in conjunction with the Jazz Foundation of America and Riverside Park’s RE:GROWTH exhibition.
Bring your own seating. In partnership with the Riverside Park Conservancy.
Presented by the Jazz Foundation of America, with partial support from the National Endowment for the Arts, the New York State Council on the Arts, public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council, and the Howard Gilman GROWTH SOUNDS Foundation.
Know Before You Go:
For everyone’s safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Additionally, we encourage participants to bring their own hand sanitizer to our programs.