Movement Speaks Workshop
Lawn at 133rd and Marginal Sts.
Dances for a Variable Population master teacher Naomi Goldberg Haas and members of the intergenerational company lead dance workshops for adults of all ages and abilities, with a special focus on seniors. Celebrate moving in strong and creative ways.
Pre-registration for the event is required. Management reserves the right to cap participation in accordance with current COVID-19 outdoor safety guidelines.
Please register online.
Know Before You Go:
For everyone’s safety, we are asking all participants to observe the following guidelines:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated, or if it makes you feel more comfortable
- All individuals should maintain social distancing of six feet during programming, regardless of vaccination status
- Please wear a mask if social distancing cannot be maintained
- Wash your hands before attending a program
- Stay home if you are sick
Additionally, we encourage participants to bring their own hand sanitizer to our programs.