Payment Information and Fees
The following list provides a comprehensive summary of the charges that will occur during the course of Riverside Park Conservancy’s Summer Sports Camp 2021.
- A deposit of $100 per week/child is required at the time of registration. This deposit is non-refundable. See complete refund/cancellation policy here.
- Checks will not be accepted as a form of payment, Credit cards or debit card only.
- If you cancel camp anytime up until three (3) weeks prior to the date your child/children will start camp, all of your money will be returned to you except a $100 per week cancellation fee. After that three (3) week window, no refunds will be granted for absences, transportation, delays or withdrawals. Refunds will not be granted for reasons beyond the control of Riverside Park Conservancy, such as weather, work strikes or stoppages, or other disruptions that forces the cancellation of camp.
- There is a $50 change fee for each change made to the original application. There is a $50 change fee plus the actual cost of the camp.
- No walk-ons. Late registration fee of $50 if registration is made after 5pm on the Thursday before camp.
- See our privacy statement here.
Most camps can be conducted during a light rain and can wait out a passing thunderstorm. If it rains too much to hold camp outdoors, baseball and basketball will be held indoors at a neighborhood facility. If soccer or tennis are cancelled by rain, makeup days during later weeks in the summer camp will be offered.